Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We are back


We finally made it home after a long arduous trip. It was about 30 hours door to door but we made it. I've just been spending the last couple of days trying to adjust to the sleep schedule here. So that's why I have not made a post. I've been a bit of a sleepless zombie. When I got to Delhi it took me 10 days to adjust so I'm not there yet. I have a great trip, made many friends, saw miracles and really got to know Greg. Infinite thanks to him for all of this help. I am at home now so you can call me if you like.
Lots of love,
Gavin

2 comments:

  1. Gavin,
    you are such an inspiration. I am honored you read about your journey of healing. Sending you more continuous healing thoughts and prayers your way.
    Love,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gavin, what an incredible journey you have been through! Looks like you've come a long way. Take care, Sarah Willey

    ReplyDelete