Monday, April 6, 2009


Let's see, a lot has happened since the last post. I had an spinal epidural that went well. Matt, Marilyn, Greg and myself went to see the Lodi Gardens for a nature break, to hear birds honk instead of cars. We did a bit of extreme wheelchairing. It was pretty, clean, civilized and peaceful. The cab rides are non-describable chaos. We saw a bit of old Delhi where 75% of India's 1 billion people were there and selling something...or so it seemed.

Today I walked. Ok, I took 2 real deal unassisted steps in calipers between the parallel bars. New people are arriving each week eager to get rolling. It is inspiring to see everyone making progress, some in a very short time. Every day is a little better. The injections don't take me out as bad as in the beginning. Good stuff.

Yep yep.











Tomorrow I begin, or rather, I am scheduled to begin a 3 day injection procedure...finally. It is at the old hospital Guantam Nagar, a step back in time. We'll let you know how it goes when we get back Friday.

Hip Hip Hooray!
Gavin and Greg

1 comment:

  1. Excellent to see that you have been improving and able to get out and see some of India. We just got back from Zion National Park. It was amazing.

    ReplyDelete