Friday, April 10, 2009

New Day New Delhi


Hello,
The three day procedure went without a hitch, just a 5 inch piece of plastic up the spinal canal and nurse Shiny Angel at my side (that is her real name and her brother's name is Sheen). I'm pointing at her...I now feel reallly pregnant, I eat like a holy cow so to speak. Today we had a group meeting with all persons involved here, patients and staff, that was highly informative and emotional. The countdown is on, this week I've got to really get down to business,work hard, make progress, stay focused, eye of the tiger. I'll be home Friday the 17th. We'll go jogging.

Love, Gav

6 comments:

  1. So happy to read your post Gav. Think about you all the time and seems like every time I log on skype, you log off.

    Keep on keepin' on. You are doing great.

    Love you,
    a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news about the big procedure, so glad you have people like Shiny Angel with you.
    Love, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the procedure. Keep up the good work and have a safe trip home. Hope your plane isn't too crowded so you can stretch out and get some rest. Julie C

    ReplyDelete
  4. GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU.
    WE WILL HAVE THE JOGGING SHOES READY.
    LAVE MOM & DAD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the best news ever. EVER! So glad to hear about you taking steps! I'll be over on Saturday. Get ready to walk and rock.
    I absolutely love the pictures Greg has been taking. They are beautiful and capture so much emotion. I love and miss you terribly. Can't wait to give you a hug and kiss.
    Also, can't wait to meet Greg. He gets a hug and kiss, too.
    See you soon! Keep up the amazing progress. This is just the beginning. :)

    Love,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. gavin, you sexy beast! so glad your body is taking in what shiny and co. are dishing out. I think we should run around ojai snapping our fingers at people in June. oh, snap! I also think i should change my name to sheen, cuz it's the raddest name evah! keep feelin' the healin' my brothah! heart, erika

    ReplyDelete