Tuesday, December 15, 2009


friends,
It has been a while since my last post but now I am gearing up for getting down . In less than one month I will be back in Delhi for my continuing stem cell therapy. This time I am going with Kristin Connnor which should be a lot of fun. I am super excited about this trip it will be a new year with new cells in New Delhi And the start of 2010 it is a full moon plus it is a blue moon on the 31st of December .
Big things are happening I can feel it. Follow this blog or write a comment so I know you are all out there
http://www.myspace.com/helpgavin
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=682388096
we will be in contact,
love,
Gavin and Kristin
in

2 comments:

  1. I love that pic! Best wishes on all of your treatments in India! I know it will be perfect!
    My thoughts and prayers are with you guys!
    xoxo
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Gavin,

    I am the therapist (in L.A.) of a client with ALS how is interested in the treatment you are undergoing.
    My client was referred to you by David Beals and he thought we should contact you.
    I hope this is not an imposition.

    here are some questions from my client:
    1. How long were you paralyzed before treatment?
    2. Why India over Germany and Israel?
    3. Transportation? How? If you fly commercial airline and are in a wheelchair- how do they work with that?
    How did you handle the toilet situation?
    4. My client is paralyzed from the hip down and must keep elevated her legs; also she cannot lay flat for 5 hours during treatment,
    because of a respiratory problem which causes a lot of phlegm, on which she could choke if she don't cough it up.
    5. What do they do when you get there?
    6. Where are the injections placed? Hip? Spine?
    7. How long were you in the hospital, first time, second time and third time?
    8. Why do you have to keep coming back for treatments and for how long?
    9. If you bring a friend, where do they stay
    10. What is the cost of everything?

    Gavin thank you so much for your help!
    Warmly
    Doris Puehringer
    my email: doris.puehringer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete