Tuesday, March 24, 2009

roller coaster

today is Tuesday which means I've been here one week. Sunday was not that fun. I think that a combination of jet lag and the stem cells fighting the lyme and probably not enough nutrition to feed the new cells made me feel delirious and I had a fever. I didn't even know where I was having a difficult time. But I am over that now. They withheld the stem cells because I had a fever so I should get my procedure soon. Oh well the same thing happened when I was here in September. But I feel okay now. This morning I felt strong and noticed that my tremors in my hands were better. I can almost snap my fingers on my left hand now. That is pretty exciting!
The weather isn't bad here it's been about 85° but the air-quality is poor but it is much better than it was six months ago when I was here. I am doing alright though. Only three more weeks to go.
They got a new cook and the food is better this time around. Plus I don't have the allergies that I had then. Greg is handling well. I'm so fortunate to have such great friends I hope he is not too bored but I am here to get better.
Last night I had a dream that the librarian from the akoshik library mixed up a paste of stem cells and put it all over my brain and spine. it was a sort of a living, healing paste that will heal all of the lesions. I woke up feeling great as I always do when I have healing, teaching dreams. I I dreamt something similar when I was here, in New Delhi, on my first trip. So that pretty great thanks for reading this I will update after I have my procedure. Perhaps by the end of the week. Since

7 comments:

  1. Great to hear about the tremors Gav. Can't wait to chat it up on Skype soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I posted to the first day's info....takes me a while to figure things out. Great job hanging in there Gavin, loved the healing dream...Julie C

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like an amazing magical dream.. love those ones.
    glad your doing well.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for healing in such a supernatural way for you my friend! Eat oatmeal smile at the lovely nurses and laugh with greg till your abs ache xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you recovered so quickly from the fever and all. Love the news about your hands - that's wonderful!! What a GREAT dream! Everything is coming together to help your healing. Thanks for the updates, just love to hear how you're doing.
    Lots of Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there sir, great idea you've got. More pictures please. Keep us posted

    ReplyDelete
  7. You walked!!!!!!!!! I think you need lots of exclamation points for that. I'm beyond happy for you, wherever that is :) Great photos. I'm excited to hear how the three day procedure goes.
    Love, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete