Saturday, March 21, 2009


March 22,, 2009
while I've been here about four days. I am still waking up at 4 AM every morning. I have been getting some stem cell treatments but I have a procedure tomorrow where they inject them into my spinal cord. It sounds worse than it is, trust me. I've been doing all right except on Friday and had a bit of a reaction because the stem cells are stimulating the immune system. I had muscle spasms for about 10 hours. Which wasn't too fun having all of your muscles in your body contract For so long. Needless to say I was pretty wiped out afterwards. I am glad that that's over with. But guess what there is a new sheriff in town and the lyme disease knows it and I think it was just fighting back the next day I was fine thou so now I am going for the big guns with a procedure. I am already noticing that I am getting stronger every day. This morning and noticed that my tremors in my hands have relaxed a bit. It's pretty exciting to say the least. Greg and I are doing well seeing all of the staff and whatnot has been great.. Everybody here is so a nice it's very refreshing. Things are going well and I will try to update as much as I can.

4 comments:

  1. damn, didn't know you had already left. I was hoping to chat you up before but I guess we can skype anywhere! Glad you're there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you, glad you're there & recovered so quickly from the reaction. I'll be sending the new sheriff lots of good juju :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear the positive news. I ran into Jon Riddel at this Italian food spot out in my neighborhood the other night. I told him you were there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why am I just now finding your blog?? I am slow I guess. Holy cow I can't believe you've been to India...multiple times. I PRAY that it is helping you. And Mexico? How was that? Do you have to go back to India freqently? I would love to go someday, although when I see people in wheelchairs I feel somewhat unworthy...but this pain is unbearable. How much have you improved? Sorry for the questions, I should just message you. You are in my thoughts! And I love reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete